Re: Sort Solve Results
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24593] Re: Sort Solve Results
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:56:25 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If uk is your list of unknowns and sol is the solution from Solve then
Thread[Rule[uk, uk /. sol[]]]
will give what you want.
Mathematica Training and Consulting
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198
Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565
"Steven Scroggin" <scrog at lvcm.com> wrote in message
news:8lgth3$2gr at smc.vnet.net...
> In writing a small program I am using Solve for a system to be solved for
> 9 tuple of unknowns. I need to work with the results in the order I
> supplied them, but Solve does not return them in the order given. How do
> reshuffle them ?
> Specifically, I have
> Where SPNames is a vector containing the names of the variables to be
> for and TPM is a square matrix. A typical SPName is p. The system has
> unique solution.
> scrog at lvcm.com
> Steven Scroggin
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Confluent hypergeometric functions of matrix argument
Previous by thread:
Sort Solve Results
Next by thread:
Sort Solve's results