J/Link image display?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23863] J/Link image display?
- From: "Bob Abraham" <abraham at ast.cam.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 01:17:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone figured out a simple way to display an RGB (or even grayscale) image in an external window using J/Link 1.01? I found an earlier posting by Todd Gayley with a very elegant bit of code for doing this, but it requires J/Link 1.02 which isn't out yet. By the way, I've only been playing with it for a few days, but so far J/Link seems really great! Bob Abraham abraham at ast.cam.ac.uk Institute of Astronomy Cambridge University