Problems with JacobiAmplitude function

Hallo eveybody,
I'm a student of Mathematics at University of Pavia, Italy.

I start using Mathematica 4 two months ago, and I have a problem in plotting
the JacobiAmplitude function implemented in Mathematica. I do

Plot3D[JacobiAmplitude[u,m],
{u,0,10},{m,-6,6},PlotPoints->32,BoxRatios->{1,0.6,0.6},ViewPoint->{1.863,1.
939,2.054},Lighting->False,ColorFunction->Hue]

but I obtain a non simmetrical plot as it should be, because JacobiAmplitude
has to be simmetrical respect to the second parameter (the m of my plot).

I tried to use the definition of Amplitude function as

phi = Am(u,m) where u is the integral of  1/(Sqrt[1-m*(Sin[phi])^2] d phi

but I'm not so experienced with Mathematica and obtained only errors...

Could someone help me?
Thanks

Best Regards

Olivati Valeria