Problems with Mathlink examples. Help needed.

I've tried to build the addtwo.PPC application using MPW 3.5 for the
Macintosh but an error is reported when compiling the source code
generated by mprep. I copied and pasted (and executed) the following
from the Mathematica book into the MPW shell:

set MathLink "Macintosh HD:Applikationer:Mathematica 4.0
Files:AddOns:MathLink:DevelopersKits:Macintosh:MathLink Compiler
Additions:"
export MathLink

set Commands "{Commands},{MathLink}"
export Commands

files "{MathLink}mathlink.h" "{MathLink}MathLinkStubs"
which mprep
'Macintosh HD:Applikationer:Mathematica 4.0
Files:AddOns:MathLink:DevelopersKits:Macintosh:MathLink Compiler
Additions:mathlink.h'
'Macintosh HD:Applikationer:Mathematica 4.0
Files:AddOns:MathLink:DevelopersKits:Macintosh:MathLink Compiler
Additions:MathLinkStubs'
'Macintosh HD:Applikationer:Mathematica 4.0
Files:AddOns:MathLink:DevelopersKits:Macintosh:MathLink Compiler
Additions:mprep'

setdirectory "{MathLink}:MathLink Examples:"
mprep addtwo.tm -o addtwo.tm.c -r addtwo.tm.r
Rez addtwo.tm.r -o addtwo.PPC
MrC -sym on -i "{MathLink}"  addtwo.c -o addtwo.c.x
MrC -sym on -i "{MathLink}"  addtwo.tm.c -o addtwo.tm.c.x
MrC C Compiler 4.1.0f1c1
Copyright (C) 1994-1999 by Apple Computer, Inc.

   HiliteControl( okHdl, kControlButtonPart);
                         ^
File "addtwo.tm.c"; line 170 #Error: undefined identifier
'kControlButtonPart'
#-----------------------

I'm using the following:

In[2]:=$Version
Out[2]="4.0 for Power Macintosh (May 9, 1999)"

PowerMac G3
MacOS 8.6
MPW GM 3.5
MathLink Revision 7

Since this is the first time I've tried Mathlink (and MPW) I would very
much appreciate som help.

/Fredrik Ingvarson