win 2000 and bracket-maching speed
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23407] win 2000 and bracket-maching speed
- From: Peter Buttgereit <buttgereit at communication-works.de>
- Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 19:14:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: communication works
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Running Mathematica v.4 on a bi-celeron 256 MB with Win 2000 the bracket-maching
mechanism is annoyingly slow. After typing a bracket one has to wait for
at least a second.
The fancy effects of win2k are switched off --
any ideas to speed it up more like on nt4 ?
tia -- kr,
Prev by Date:
Re: Color Fill areas in 2D graphic
Next by Date:
An example of a quadratic that version 2.2.2 can not solve but version 3 does...
Previous by thread:
animation on fixed background
Next by thread:
Re: win 2000 and bracket-maching speed