Fonts in Plots?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23447] Fonts in Plots?
- From: kkeiber at my-deja.com
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 02:32:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Well, the StyleForm command allows to choose the font that is used in plots. How can I make Mathematica 4 use the type 1 font Computer Modern Roman (standard font of LaTeX) and the various TrueTypeFonts that are available on my NT system? Thanks, Karl Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.