Fonts in Plots?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23447] Fonts in Plots?
- From: kkeiber at my-deja.com
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 02:32:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Well, the StyleForm command allows to choose the font that is used in
How can I make Mathematica 4 use the type 1 font Computer Modern Roman
(standard font of LaTeX) and the various TrueTypeFonts that are
available on my NT system?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
read/write numbered files
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Fonts in Plots?