read/write numbered files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23452] read/write numbered files
- From: francesco siano <fsiano at usc.edu>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 02:32:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: USC-Physics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, is there a way to open/write files named
file1.dat, file2.dat, ...file40.dat within a Do loop or something like
Next step would be to do the same with file11.dat, file12.dat,
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Fonts in Plots?
Next by Date:
Re: Random Geometric (long)
Previous by thread:
Re: Fonts in Plots?
Next by thread:
Re: read/write numbered files