Re: Gif file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23440] Re: Gif file?
- From: "Mike Honeychurch" <m.honeychurch at sci.monash.edu.au>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 02:32:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Monash Uni
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In addition to what the others have said re: mathematica, you might like to download 'gifbuilder' which is freeware for Mac (downloadable at most macdownload sites). It will allow you to alter the timing between frames, set transparency, do transitions and so on. Mike Blitzer <drek100 at hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8eraf5$hk8 at smc.vnet.net... > Question: > > I have a set of graphics made using Mathematica. I would like to "combine" > these images into an animated gif file. How can I do it? What are the > suitable software which may be used? Thanks. > > >