- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23563] help errors!
- From: "khs" <khs at procd.sogang.ac.kr>
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 03:10:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Sogang University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
to use Ployhedron, I typed, like this
but, I got folloing errors,
"Warning, ("Graphics'Polyhedra'") is not a valid context. A valid
context uses back quotes instead of forward quotes as in
"Context (string ending in ("`")) expected at position (1) in
How can I do?
In advance Thanks!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica course
Next by thread:
Re: help errors!