Re: Mathematica course

You might take a look at materials developed by my colleagues Ernest
Manes for his Univ. of Massachusetts courses Math 455, "Discrete
Structures".  Try the URL:

  ftp://umastr1.math.umass.edu/pub/lab/Math_455_Manes/

(It's just possible that, for security reasons, that ftp site is not
accessible to users outside the on-campus or campus dial-up system.  In
that case, send e-mail to manes at math.umass.edu.)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.       phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Univ. of Massachusetts                     413 545-2859 (W)
Amherst, MA 01003-4515