Re: Mathematica course

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23594] Re: Mathematica course
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 18:13:00 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

You might take a look at materials developed by my colleagues Ernest
Manes for his Univ. of Massachusetts courses Math 455, "Discrete
Structures".  Try the URL:

(It's just possible that, for security reasons, that ftp site is not
accessible to users outside the on-campus or campus dial-up system.  In
that case, send e-mail to manes at

Cees de Vreugd wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I have taught a course on Discrete Mathematics. The material we had
> developed as practical exercises in Mathematica did not turn out to be
> satisfactory.
> Could you help me with suitable problems in Combinatorics and Graph Theory?
> Yours sincerely,
> C. de Vreugd
> my address:
> Faculteit FNWI
> Universiteit van Amsterdam
> Plantage Muidergracht 24
> 1018 TV Amsterdam
> The Netherlands
> e-mail: vreugd at

Mathematics & Statistics Dept.       phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Univ. of Massachusetts                     413 545-2859 (W)
Amherst, MA 01003-4515