- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23539] Quadratic Programming
- From: mgfoehle at mch1srv.mechanik.tuwien.ac.at
- Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 03:10:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: BioPhys
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am working on a nonlinear optimization problem, which I want to solve
with an algorithm developed by Powell. Therefore I need a 'quadratic
programming' subroutine for minimization of a quadratic function subject
to linear constraints. Does anyone know about such a routine which is
either written in or can somehow be included into Mathematica?
Thanks for your help,
mgfoehle at mail.mechanik.tuwien.ac.at
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: need little help - no longer!
Previous by thread:
Re: help errors!
Next by thread:
Re: Quadratic Programming