Re: Re: sending notebooks as attatchments with microsoft OutlookExpress...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23595] Re: [mg23585] Re: [mg23568] sending notebooks as attatchments with microsoft OutlookExpress...
- From: "Andrew Gibbons" <Andrew_Gibbons at eur.3com.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 02:15:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mark, I feel that Outlook Explorer should do the job. Sounds more like a corrupt registry entry or virus activity. Some suggestions. 1) ensure that your antivirus definitions software is upto date. Possible virus activity 2) try sending the note book from a collegues pc that has a similar setup. proves that it does work 3) Upgrade the operating system to a more stable platform such as windows nt or 2k 4) Junk "Bill Stuff" altogther and put in linux Cheers \FiG Student @ Dublin City University Tech support 3Com Ireland