Re: sending notebooks as attatchments with microsoft OutlookExpress...

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23613] Re: [mg23568] sending notebooks as attatchments with microsoft OutlookExpress...
  • From: "Atul Sharma" <atulksharma at>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 02:16:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Although it would be nice to be completely smooth, I found that the process
worked much better if I ran the notebook through MacLink Plus (or the
equivalent Windows program), so at least the same ASCII conventions and line
breaks were being adhered to.

Atul Sharma MD, FRCP(C)
Pediatric Nephrologist,
McGill University/Montreal Children's Hospital