Re: Autosave

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg23638] Re: [mg23599] Autosave
  • From: Carl Woll <carlw at u.washington.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 01:00:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Perapong,

This option is set using the option inspector. Call up the option inspector
using either of the menu options

Edit | Preferences...

or

Format | Option Inspector...

Then change the scope to either Global (if you want the autosave option
applied to every notebook) or Notebook (if you want the option applied only
to that notebook). Then, in the lookup box type in NotebookAutoSave to find
out where the option is, and change the option to True.

Carl