Tex conversion

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25471] Tex conversion
  • From: a1930b1953j1962 at aol.com (A1930B1953J1962)
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 22:26:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I recently download the following files containing  the extension
.eps and one file with the extension of .tex.

Can Mathematica 4.0 do anything with this ".tex" file so I can read the
article.
This article contains mathematical symbols.

I need help, please respond simply for I have no experience with Tex or Latex
files.

Thank you,
a1930b1953j1962 at aol.com