Mathematica -> "AI"

	I never succeeded exporting graphics from Mathematica to Adobe
Illustrator format neither with version 3 nor 4.
	I tried for a curve  Export ["name.AI", curve]: a file name.ai is
created, but I cannot import it to Adobe Illustrator 9.0 : parsing error
(not more successful with Corel Draw 9). If I do the same for "name.WMF",
I have no problem: the file can be successfully imported by Corel Draw.
	Did somebody have the same problem? Is there a solution?
	Manuel Chaves