Mathematica -> "AI"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25659] Mathematica -> "AI"
- From: Manuel Arala Chaves <machaves at fc.up.pt>
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:52:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I never succeeded exporting graphics from Mathematica to Adobe Illustrator format neither with version 3 nor 4. I tried for a curve Export ["name.AI", curve]: a file name.ai is created, but I cannot import it to Adobe Illustrator 9.0 : parsing error (not more successful with Corel Draw 9). If I do the same for "name.WMF", I have no problem: the file can be successfully imported by Corel Draw. Did somebody have the same problem? Is there a solution? Manuel Chaves