Mathematica -> "AI"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25659] Mathematica -> "AI"
- From: Manuel Arala Chaves <machaves at fc.up.pt>
- Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:52:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I never succeeded exporting graphics from Mathematica to Adobe
Illustrator format neither with version 3 nor 4.
I tried for a curve Export ["name.AI", curve]: a file name.ai is
created, but I cannot import it to Adobe Illustrator 9.0 : parsing error
(not more successful with Corel Draw 9). If I do the same for "name.WMF",
I have no problem: the file can be successfully imported by Corel Draw.
Did somebody have the same problem? Is there a solution?
Prev by Date:
Bugs in Abs and Sign !?
Next by Date:
Re: integral of Bessel function, bug in Mathematica 4.0
Previous by thread:
Re: Bugs in Abs and Sign !?
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica -> "AI"