  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25673] Change objetive function in Non-Linear Fit
  • From: Miguel Mora <morafonz at yahoo.com.mx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:52:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello:

I want to change the objetive function in the
Non-Linear Fit Function.Can I do this?

I have the function defined is the determinant of a
Matrix that involves two non linear functions.

If I can't change the objetive function. How can I
made a non linear fit simultaneosly on two non linear
functions? I have the functions, f(x), g(x), both
non-linear, and a set of data (f,g,x). How can I made
a non linear fit?

Thanks, Miguel Mora
UASLP