Statistics book advice

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg25722] Statistics book advice
  • From: Jose M Lasso <jml at accessinter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 04:35:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Mathgroup,

Well I need a good book about statistics with mathematica aplications
or examples, I made some research and found this book:"Statistics
with Mathematica" author: "Martha Abell", do u think this is a good
book, or you have some other advice ?. Thanks in advance, and sorry
for my english. Regards.

Jose M Lasso.