Statistics book advice

Hi Mathgroup,

Well I need a good book about statistics with mathematica aplications
or examples, I made some research and found this book:"Statistics
with Mathematica" author: "Martha Abell", do u think this is a good
book, or you have some other advice ?. Thanks in advance, and sorry
for my english. Regards.

Jose M Lasso.