Re: Statistics book advice
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25738] Re: [mg25722] Statistics book advice
- From: Richard Palmer <mapsinc at bellatlantic.net>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:42:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
on 10/19/00 4:35 AM, Jose M Lasso at jml at accessinter.net wrote:
> Hi Mathgroup,
> Well I need a good book about statistics with mathematica aplications
> or examples, I made some research and found this book:"Statistics
> with Mathematica" author: "Martha Abell", do u think this is a good
> book, or you have some other advice ?. Thanks in advance, and sorry
> for my english. Regards.
> Jose M Lasso.
Your English is almost certainly better than my Spanish. She is a fine
writer and a good teacher.
Prev by Date:
Re: Bugs in Abs and Sign !?
Next by Date:
Experimental data as function?
Previous by thread:
Statistics book advice
Next by thread:
Contexts and Naming of Things