(List)DensityPlot and coloring...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25779] (List)DensityPlot and coloring...
- From: Tasslehof <fabio at urania.fisica.unige.it>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:53:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Genoa, Italy
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi. I have to use Mathematica to import a array of 3D data and plot them
with ListDensityPlot. I see it defaults with a linear grayscale, but I'd
like to have different coloring scheme (e.g. blue is the lowest value, red
is the highest). How could I do it ? Thank you in advance,
|(O> |\ Fabio Cavaliere (Homebrew apprentice & GLUG member)
|//\ | | e-mail > fabio at urania.fisica.unige.it
|V_/_ | | e-mail2 > cavalie5 at server3.fisica.unige.it
|######|- GLUG on the Web : http://genova.linux.it
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
A simple problem
Previous by thread:
less verbose warning messages
Next by thread:
Re:(List)DensityPlot and coloring...