(List)DensityPlot and coloring...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25779] (List)DensityPlot and coloring...
- From: Tasslehof <fabio at urania.fisica.unige.it>
- Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:53:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Genoa, Italy
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi. I have to use Mathematica to import a array of 3D data and plot them with ListDensityPlot. I see it defaults with a linear grayscale, but I'd like to have different coloring scheme (e.g. blue is the lowest value, red is the highest). How could I do it ? Thank you in advance, |~~~~~~| |(O> |\ Fabio Cavaliere (Homebrew apprentice & GLUG member) |//\ | | e-mail > fabio at urania.fisica.unige.it |V_/_ | | e-mail2 > cavalie5 at server3.fisica.unige.it |######|- GLUG on the Web : http://genova.linux.it +------+