- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25832] HelpBrowser Graphics
- From: marlyn hicks <marlyn.hicks at cubic.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:41:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: excube
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have exhausted my expertise, but still have a
problem. I am running Mathematica 4.01, W98.
My HelpBrouser no longer will render graphics-
nor even show a graphics object- when any plot
functions are called. I get a loong blank space
with no plot. Pasting the functions into a nb
yields the expected results. Option Inspector
does not recognize HelpBrowser as a selected
notebook and asserts no control.
I think I have tried all the obvious things.....
Any help will be appreciated.
marlyn.hicks at cubic.com
Prev by Date:
RE: a newbie problem with 3d graphing
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: