- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25833] Default Style
- From: "Dana" <dana_news at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 01:41:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello. Could someone please give me a hint on changing the default Style
definition for new notebooks for Mathematica 4.0.
Help seems pretty straight forward, but it has not worked for me. I must be
According to Help, I go to the Global setting for "DefaultStyleDefinitions"
I have changed it from Default.nb to "Report.nb" (located in the same
However, new notebooks are still not based on the Report.nb styles.
Is there something else that Help forgets to mention?
Thank you very much in advance.
dana2 at msn.com
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: File/Stream I/O with Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Linear system (symbolic, 10 vars): cannot handle