- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25098] Re: NotebookSave
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 03:00:44 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Let's assume that you are running the calculation in a notebook
workingNB.nb that you have already saved.
After the evaluating code enter
nbo = Notebooks["workingNB"][]
Mathematica Training and Consulting
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198
Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565
"Wissam Al Saidi" <alsaidi at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu> wrote in message
news:8p9jhe$1h9 at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi All,
> I am running Mathematica overnight and I would like it to save the
> notebook and exit after it finishes the calculations.
> I tried NotebookSave, NotebookClose and Quit.
> For some reason this did not work.
> Any help will be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Square Roots mod n (n composite)
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: