- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25111] Re: [mg25065] NotebookSave
- From: "Tom De Vries" <tdevries at shop.westworld.ca>
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:14:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sorry if this is obvious,but did you "tell" Mathematica which notebook to
For example, to save the notebook in which a calculation is happening.... (a
fred = SelectedNotebook;
Tom De Vries
>From: Wissam Al Saidi <alsaidi at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
>To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
>Subject: [mg25111] [mg25065] NotebookSave
>Date: Thu, Sep 7, 2000, 7:28 PM
>I am running Mathematica overnight and I would like it to save the
>notebook and exit after it finishes the calculations.
>I tried NotebookSave, NotebookClose and Quit.
>For some reason this did not work.
>Any help will be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: Need Help With Simple Animation
Next by Date:
Re: Graphics problem
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: PolarPlot question