- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg25258] Question
- From: "Steven Spear" <smitsky at mindspring.com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 04:47:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: MindSpring Enterprises
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, can anyone be so kind as to tell me how this problem:
1/cbrt(m) +2 (One over the Cube Root of "m" plus Two)
...can be solved in Mathematica by rationalizing the denominator? Thank you.
Prev by Date:
Point inside a plygon?
Next by Date:
powersum with a function with variable count of parameters
Previous by thread:
Re: Point inside a plygon?
Next by thread: