Re: Mystery of NonlinearFit
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28175] Re: Mystery of NonlinearFit
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:37:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We can't help you when you don't supply a sample data set.
Dieter Eichrodt wrote:
> I have tried NonlinearFit in Mathematica 4 and found it gives satisfactory
> results in some (few) cases and nonsatisfactory results in most cases.
> What is the problem with it ?
> Is there a bug report, specifying where it is worth trying, and where not ?
> Some author (M.Kofler) says, it was working up to V2.2 and got corrupted
> from V3.0 on.
> Is there a way around other than the obvious : +ACI-Program it yourself +ACEAIg-
> Dieter Eichrodt
Prev by Date:
Re: Conversion of text into Mathematica expressions
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Mystery of NonlinearFit
Next by thread: