Text and 3D graphics overlay
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28191] Text and 3D graphics overlay
- From: Roland Franzius <Roland.Franzius at uos.de>
- Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 02:38:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Osnabrueck
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have just been confronted with a graphics problem I cannot find a
I was used to generate graphics with some short text identifyers using
Text["placeholder",position] and combine this with Plot using Show.
Then I was able to replace the idetntifyer by TeX text using the psfrag
package in TeX.
Now, in vs 4.0 using Windows 98 text parts in combination with graphis
got a background color box punching holes into the plot. Option
Background->None did not change anything.
I browsed the math group archives without any result. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
+++ exactly <<n>> lines of this message have value <<FALSE>> +++
Prev by Date:
Re: Conversion of text into Mathematica expressions
Next by Date:
Re: Patterns Problem
Previous by thread:
Re: MATHEMATICA WARNING
Next by thread:
Re: Text and 3D graphics overlay