- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28230] InputAliases
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 03:00:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to make an InputAlias for the following three lines so I don't
have to type them in each time I do an animation.
SelectionMove[EvaluationNotebook, All, GeneratedCell]
However, when I copy these lines into the InputAliases Dialog Box in the
Option Inspector I run into all kinds of problems. When I try to enter the
alias, Mathematica doesn't like the box structure. Also it seems that there
is a limit on the size of the replacement. I can make an alias for the first
line alone, but not for all three lines as a unit.
Can anyone show me how to do this?
djmp at earthlink.net
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Automatic expansion of Log[a^n] for a,n explicit positive integers?
Previous by thread:
Ted's Root Finder
Next by thread: