Operations Research 2.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28257] Operations Research 2.0
- From: Wolfram Research <info at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:53:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Operations Research 2.0 SoftAS GmbH has released a new version of Operations Research, a Mathematica application package that provides the user with tools for handling a broad range of topics in business optimization. With Operations Research 2.0 and Mathematica, you can now solve problems in quadratic programming and combinatorial heuristics, as well as in linear optimization, shortest path tasks, and combinatorial optimization. Visit http://www.wolfram.com/products/applications/operationsresearch for more information on Operations Research 2.0.