Re: make directory command for W2K?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28423] Re: make directory command for W2K?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:23:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, ?CreateDirectory "CreateDirectory["dir"] creates a directory." Regards Jens "Krautschik, Chris G" wrote: > > I am using Mathematica to create 10 different text files. I would like to > create 10 different directories, e.g. Dir1, Dir2, ...Dir10 and then store > file1.txt, file2.txt,...file10.txt into each corresponding directory. I was > able to do that by creating the 10 directories manually using Windows > Explorer and then using the DirectoryPath command in Mathematica. > > Is there any way to have Mathematica create the 10 directories for me? > > Thanks, > Chris