  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg28485] help to plot..please
  • From: Motahar Reza <reza at maths.iitkgp.ernet.in>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 01:30:17 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am very new user in computer. I am doing Ph.D. in fluid dynamics.

I have no good knowledge to use of mathematica mainly i need to draw different kind graph.

At the first time i want to know how i 'll draw like this type of function.

Ex: x^2+y^2=4, means a circle

Please help me my dear friend

Please mail me to this address: reza at maths.iitkgp.ernet.in
Motahar Reza