4.0 student Version decoding error
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28525] 4.0 student Version decoding error
- From: Raphael Arlitt <raphael.arlitt at mmweg.rwth-aachen.de>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:30:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Aachen University of Technology (RWTH)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I use Mathematica 4.0 in a student version and do get an error
when I try to load an encoded package. I always get:
Get::"enkey": "Cannot decode encoded file; incorrect key or machine."
May there be a problem with the decoder function (Get::enkey) or may it be
that this function is missing in the student version of mathematica?
How will I be able to load that package? Must the package be encoded with a
student version also? Full versions of Mathematica 4.0 don't seem to show
Help is really appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
how to be as efficient as Mean[list] - efficient summing of function applied to list
Previous by thread:
Re: Simple question
Next by thread:
Re: 4.0 student Version decoding error