Re: Q: Display::"initstate" -- what's that?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28595] Re: Q: Display::"initstate" -- what's that?
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:02:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 28 Apr 2001 21:52:01 -0400, "Igor A. Kotelnikov"
<I.A.Kotelnikov at inp.nsk.su> wrote:
> I am running Mathematica 4.0 on MS Windows 98 for a year or more. Everything
> was Ok till this week. Now Mathematica don't plot even the most simple
> graphix complaing that
> Display cannot be used during initialization.
> Reinstallation didn't resolve the problems.
> Any idea how to fix this?
The usual fix is to get a legitimately licensed copy of Mathematica.
User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Prev by Date:
Re: Defining a function
Next by Date:
RE: Complex Function Maps
Previous by thread:
Q: Display::"initstate" -- what's that?
Next by thread:
using the escape key for shortcuts