Re: Q: Display::"initstate" -- what's that?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg28595] Re: Q: Display::"initstate" -- what's that?
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:02:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 28 Apr 2001 21:52:01 -0400, "Igor A. Kotelnikov" <I.A.Kotelnikov at inp.nsk.su> wrote: > I am running Mathematica 4.0 on MS Windows 98 for a year or more. Everything > was Ok till this week. Now Mathematica don't plot even the most simple > graphix complaing that > > Display::"initstate": > Display cannot be used during initialization. > > Reinstallation didn't resolve the problems. > > Any idea how to fix this? The usual fix is to get a legitimately licensed copy of Mathematica. http://library.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2000/Feb/msg00154.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc.