Re: Notebook Filename
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30382] Re: Notebook Filename
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:45:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
the code below will produce the full file name of the
current notebook you are working:
"FileName" /. NotebookInformation[EvaluationNotebook] /.
FrontEnd`FileName[dir_, fname_, ___] :> ToFileName[dir, fname]
Doug Pickering wrote:
> Is there a way to identify the filename of the notebook in use from within
> that notebook.
> For example, if I open the notebook "testintegral.nb" can I use a
> function to give me the string "testintegral.nb" ?
> Thank you in advance,
> Doug Pickering.
> Doug Pickering
> Dept of Mathematics and Computer Science
> Brandon University
> (204) 727-9674
> Pickering at BrandonU.ca
Prev by Date:
Re: Trick for getting the comples conjugate in symbolic calculations?
Next by Date:
Rotation3D, MatrixRotation3D ?
Previous by thread:
RE: Notebook Filename
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Notebook Filename