Re: Re: Notebook Filename
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30405] Re: [mg30342] Re: Notebook Filename
- From: Omega Consulting <omega_consulting at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:04:14 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 02:40 AM 8/11/2001, aes wrote:
>2) Is there a simple way to set that path to be the default path for
>writes and reads and Export[ ]s and Import[ ]s from that notebook?
Export[ ] uses Directory[ ] and Import[ ] uses $Path (which includes
Directory[ ]). Directory[ ] can be set with the SetDirectory command.
fn=ToFileName["FileName" /. NotebookInformation[EvaluationNotebook]]
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Mathlink and BorlandC++
Previous by thread:
Re: Notebook Filename
Next by thread:
Trick for getting the comples conjugate in symbolic calculations?