Mathlink and BorlandC++

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg30391] Mathlink and BorlandC++
  • From: "konraad dullaert" <Konraad.Dullaert at>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:03:58 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I'm writting a program in Borland where I need to solve a differential
equation (have to use NDSolve).
After opening a link to Mathlink, you have to put the function that you want
to use.

	MLPutFunction (alink, "NDSolve, 3)

But how do I send the two equations (namely the differential equation and the
initial value) and the interval in which the equation has to solved to the
Mathematica Kernel?

Thanks for the effort,