AW: problems with lists
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30389] AW: [mg30375] problems with lists
- From: Matthias.Bode at oppenheim.de
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:03:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
perusing "ListPlot" and "Standard Packages-> Statistics" in the Help Browser
might be worth your while.
Von: Dirk Heidenreich [mailto:Heidenreich at helimail.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. August 2001 09:45
An: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Betreff: [mg30375] problems with lists
i am new at mathematica
i collecting datas from a measurment and want to analyse them.
The x-axis and the y-axis doesnt have integer values.
I want to make a statistical analysation from them?
And visualate them.
Prev by Date:
Mathlink and BorlandC++
Next by Date:
Re: Spinshow Output to Animated GIF
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathlink and BorlandC++
Next by thread:
Axes label rotation