Solve system of ODEs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30512] Solve system of ODEs
- From: "Tim" <tmario at ozemail.com.au>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:58:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a pair of 2nd order ODEs that are coupled with each other. I want to
solve them using mathematica. Can any1 give some advice on how to do this.
Maybe a website that has examples, an example or two of a system of ODEs
being solved I think is all I really need.
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot Joined Intelligently
Next by Date:
Re: [Technical] Filters like GIMP?
Previous by thread:
Re: Modified shooting method
Next by thread:
How do I script the evaluation of a Notebook