How do I script the evaluation of a Notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30515] How do I script the evaluation of a Notebook
- From: "Matthew D. Langston" <langston at SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:58:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How do I script the evaluation of a Notebook?
I'd like to programmatically evaluate a Notebook multiple times in a loop.
Although I don't know how to write it, here is the Mathematic pseudo-code
that I'd like to learn how to write:
nb = NotebookOpen["foo.nb"]
I made up the name "NotebookEvaluate" because it is not a real Mathematica
function, but it does describe what I want to do. Is there a function in
Mathematica that takes a Notebook expression and evaluate the entire
Notebook? Thanks for your help.
Matthew D. Langston
SLD, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
langston at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Prev by Date:
Re: [Technical] Filters like GIMP?
Next by Date:
Random often fails to return a result
Previous by thread:
Solve system of ODEs
Next by thread:
Re: How do I script the evaluation of a Notebook