Re: mathematica on os x
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31754] Re: mathematica on os x
- From: Martin Bauer <martin at hcii.de>
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 02:44:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 29.11.2001 06:34 Uhr, "Richard Easther" <easther at physics.columbia.edu> wrote: > And my question is whether it runs on 10.0.4 or finally prod me into > installing the 10.1 upgrade? :-) > As far as I heard, you need to upgrade to 10.1 (but you should do so anyway - its much much faster :) -- Cheers, martin.