Re: Fit: how to obtain the parameter values?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31837] Re: Fit: how to obtain the parameter values?
- From: aes <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 05:55:51 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <9ul2bt$6lu$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Peter Marzlin <peter.marzlin at uni-konstanz.de> wrote: > Hi all, > > I am trying to use Fit to get a linear least square fit with some > complicated functions. In principle this works fine, but I cannot > get the parameter values. http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~siegman/SimpleFit.txt (Why doesn't someone at Wolfram put this on their web site somewhere? I was originally given it by David Whitoff at WRI.) --AES