size of graphics for animation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32114] size of graphics for animation
- From: Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at>
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 03:34:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
when i create a table of graphics for animation,
how can i enforce a non default size (larger than default)
for all the graphics being created?
for s single graphic, resizing with the mouse is convenient,
but for animation all the graphs hat to have exactly the same size.
how do i accomplish that?
Erich Neuwirth, Computer Supported Didactics Working Group
Visit our SunSITE at http://sunsite.univie.ac.at
Phone: +43-1-4277-38624 Fax: +43-1-4277-9386
Prev by Date:
Re: remicing the mesh in ParamtericPlot3D
Next by Date:
Re: Integration of "Which" function
Previous by thread:
Re: movie export
Next by thread:
RE: size of graphics for animation