RE: size of graphics for animation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32126] RE: [mg32114] size of graphics for animation
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 02:41:42 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Use the ImageSize option in your plot commands.
djmp at earthlink.net
> From: Erich Neuwirth [mailto:erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> when i create a table of graphics for animation,
> how can i enforce a non default size (larger than default)
> for all the graphics being created?
> for s single graphic, resizing with the mouse is convenient,
> but for animation all the graphs hat to have exactly the same size.
> how do i accomplish that?
Prev by Date:
RE: remicing the mesh in ParamtericPlot3D
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
size of graphics for animation
Next by thread:
Re: size of graphics for animation