Mathematica 4.1 How to.....
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27243] Mathematica 4.1 How to.....
- From: "Tony" <tony at magic101.freeserve.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:35:48 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a trial version of this software.
Can anyone tell me how I plot a graph such as
1 + e to power of x
I am damned if I can find out how to do this
Please Please someone help
Another 2 I am having difficulty with is plotting
cos(pi x) Pi having its symbolic sign
Im probably just a numpty right enough
Please email to tony at magic101.co.uk
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Banach-Tarski.nb in Mathematica Journal?
Previous by thread:
Re: RE: Digital Filters
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 4.1 How to.....