Mathematica 4.1 How to.....
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27243] Mathematica 4.1 How to.....
- From: "Tony" <tony at magic101.freeserve.co.uk>
- Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:35:48 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a trial version of this software. Can anyone tell me how I plot a graph such as 1 + e to power of x I am damned if I can find out how to do this Please Please someone help Another 2 I am having difficulty with is plotting cos(pi x) Pi having its symbolic sign and |x-1| Im probably just a numpty right enough Please email to tony at magic101.co.uk Thanx Tony