Re: RE: Digital Filters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27279] Re: [mg27272] RE: Digital Filters
- From: Raul Martinez <rmartinez at vrinc.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 03:30:54 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Vista Research Inc.
- References: <200102160858.DAA13459@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I use thjs package and think it is excellent.
"Ersek, Ted R" wrote:
> Lemiel Maya asked about how one can design digital filters with Mathematica.
> You could do the Mathematica programming to define the needed functions from
> However, it seems Wolfram Research has a package/library that does what you
> want. Go to
> and click on the list of features.
> I haven't bought it, so I can't tell you how good it is.
> Ted Ersek
> Download Mathematica tips, tricks from
Prev by Date:
Re: Interactive Display
Next by Date:
Re: Q: How to plot field lines?
Previous by thread:
RE: Digital Filters
Next by thread:
Mathematica 4.1 How to.....