Q: How to plot field lines?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27285] Q: How to plot field lines?
- From: Robert <robert.schuerhuber at gmx.at>
- Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:58:44 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Vienna University of Technology
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is there a solution available to create plots of field lines with mathematica? i'd search for something like this: input: components of a vector field (plut the plane where to plot, if the field is 3-dimensional) output: plot of the field lines i know of the function "plotvectorfield" and its options, but i couldn't create a plot having continuous lines! if such a plot is not available with mathematica, with which software could i do this? thanks, robert