- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27333] Chebyshev values
- From: "Higinio Ramos" <higra at gugu.usal.es>
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 03:17:09 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wonder if someone could tell me how can I find a formulae for the
values of the derivatives of the Chebyshev polinomials in x=1.
The table of this constants is easy obtained once you have selected the
value of n with:
and the formulae if exist must depend on m and k.
Prev by Date:
Re: simple Problem: D[ ]
Next by Date:
Are there addition C/C++ MathLink samples?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: page breaks ?
Next by thread:
Re: Chebyshev values