Re: page breaks ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg27383] Re: page breaks ?
- From: "A. E. Siegman" <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:25:31 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <96vuak$gh at smc.vnet.net>, "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk> wrote: > You can get breaks above *cells*: > - select the cell bracket > - menu>Format>Option Inspectorr > - look up Break > - find PageBreakAbove > - set this to True Better yet, make a "dummy" or "page break" cell with the above properties and some trivial symbol like a faint dot or line in it. Then you can insert or move copies of this cell wherever you want to insert a forced page break. (But, I think most users agree: Mathematic still doesn't do a really clean or effective job of handling the whole page break problem.)