Cause of $ErrorLink message in EXCEL/Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26624] Cause of $ErrorLink message in EXCEL/Mathematica
- From: Todd in Oslo <todflach at my-deja.com>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:36:06 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am testing my first model of an EXCEL spreadsheet linked to a
Mathematica kernel using MathLink for EXCEL. The model works fine for a
limited number of calculations, say about 4000 cells. But now I am
experiencing the following problem:
The calculations of 6000 cells never gets more than 65% finished
because the link between EXCEL and the Mathematica kernel seems to be
broken, resulting in an error message for the rest of the 35% of the
cells. The message in these cells is $LinkError.
What am I doing wrong, or what can I do to fix this?
Thanks in advance!
reservoir engineer since 1987
Insert favorite saying here.
Sent via Deja.com
Prev by Date:
Re: DO if Loop
Next by Date:
erratum in OnLineHelp & TheBook
Previous by thread:
Re: horizontal cylinder
Next by thread:
Re: Cause of $ErrorLink message in EXCEL/Mathematica