Q: Factor with Polynominals?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26672] Q: Factor with Polynominals?
- From: Robert <robert.schuerhuber at gmx.at>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:47:24 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Vienna University of Technology
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i'd like to factor polynominals, e. g. if i have an exspression like
3 x^2 + 3 y^2 + x + y^3 + y x^2,
i'd like to get (i want to factor x^2+y^2):
(x^2+y^2) (3 + y) + x.
how can i achieve a result like this (also with other, more complicated
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
20 variations on Pascal's Triangle
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Q: Factor with Polynominals?